WE ARE OPEN TO SERVE YOU!
Here is our latest policy and hours information, effective Tuesday March 24, 2020.
Normal weekday hours: Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturdays: The Saturdays of March 28th & April 4th we will close & resume normal Saturday hours of 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. thereafter.
Our boarding facility will close tentatively until April 20th. Our groomer, Sam, will be calling existing clients to get your pets tentatively reschduled beginning the week of April 6th.
We will always be available for your emergencies after hours by calling 505-326-2237, there will be emergency fee charges and curbside service will be in effect for emergency services.
If you are feeling sick or have possibly been exposed to someone who is sick, please DO NOT ENTER the building. Go to your car and call us (505)326-2237 so we can triage or do curbside service.
- One Pet = One-person policy will be strictly enforced, you may be asked to have the rest of your party wait in the car.
- We will put you in an exam room as soon as you enter the building.
- Practice social distancing: No physical contact with others, cover your cough etc.
- Touch as little in the office surroundings as possible, PLEASE use the available hand sanitizer when you enter the exam room.
- Boarding will not take appointments for the next 3 weeks, to resume tentatively April 20th.
- Elective surgeries such as spays and neuters will not be scheduled for the next 2 weeks.
- Curbside pickup is preferred for all prescriptions and food will be available. Please call ahead of time to get your prescriptions and/or food ordered and to pay at that time over the phone with a credit card if possible. When you arrive at the office to pick up your order, please park at the designated spot at the front curb, stay in your vehicle, and call the clinic at (505) 326-2237 so that our staff can bring your order to you. If you must pay with a check or cash at this time, we will take your payment, process it and bring your receipt to you. But we do prefer prepayment with credit card to eliminate additional contact and physical handling of transactions.
- Curbside Veterinary appointments can be accommodated as well if you would prefer for these appointment’s we will follow these protocols:
- As always, dogs must be on a leash and cats must be in a carrier.
- When you arrive stay in your car and call us at 505- 326-2237 and let us know where you are parked and type of vehicle .A team member will come out and have you fill out a history form and collect your pet.
- While you wait in your car, your pet will be examined, after the exam a doctor will call you to answer any questions you may have and to discuss treatment options.
- Once we have your permission. treatment will be provided. Upon completion a staff member will bring your pet back to the car.
- Preferably payment can be made over the phone to a receptionist via credit card. Otherwise a staff member will collect payment form from you and go back to the clinic to process it.
- Please let our staff know when making a curbside appointment if you have been sick, running a fever or have a cough etc. so we can take additional precautions
- Veterinarians are considered essential services during this statewide lock down and we are adjusting our systems accordingly to best protect staff and clients yet provide the essential services and quality of care expected at Valley Veterinary Clinic. Please follow our guidelines to keep our staff and clients healthy! We are all in this together. Follow us on Facebook (Valley Veterinary Clinic) to keep abreast of any changes.
Dr. Alvarez, Dr. Woodson, Dr. Fraser, Dr. Mouton, Dr. Miranne and our dedicated Team