WE ARE STILL OPEN! Here is our policy we are implementing during this COVID-19 situation to keep you and your pets safe! Please Read!
Valley Veterinary Clinic Current Policy and Hours, effective April 2, 2020
CURBSIDE SERVICE ONLY
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Please call 505-326-2237 for appointments.
Saturday hours: Closed April 4th. We will be open the Saturdays of April 11th, 18th, and 25th from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. We will resume normal Saturday hours of 8am-4pm thereafter.
In our ongoing effort to protect our staff and clients, we are implementing curbside service only until April 30th. However, future changes will be dependent on New Mexico lockdown orders and safety. We will still practice the quality of medicine and communication along with our customer service you expect from your Valley Veterinary Clinic family. Please do not enter the building unless you are advised to do so by one of our staff members. If you are sick or been exposed to someone who is sick, please advise our staff.
Our boarding facility will close tentatively until April 30th. Our groomer, Sam, will be calling existing clients to get your pets rescheduled. She tentatively will start rescheduling May 1st.
As always, we are available for EMERGENCY CALLS AFTER HOURS by calling 505-326-2237. There are emergency fees associated with ER visits. Curbside service during ER visits will be in place as well.
PRESCRIPTION REFILLS AND FOOD PICK UP CURBSIDE SERVICE: Is in effect for all prescriptions and/or food ordered. Please call ahead of time to get your prescriptions and/or food ordered at which time you may pay by credit card. When you arrive at the office to pick up your order, please park at the DESIGNATED SPOT DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF CLINICS, stay in your vehicle and call the clinic at 505-326-2237 and our staff will bring your order to you. If needed, you may pay by cash or check at this time.
CURBSIDE VETERINARY APPOINTMENTS: Appointments can be accommodated. We will follow these protocols:
- As always, dogs must be on a leash and cats in a carrier.
- When you arrive please stay in your car and call 505-326-2237 and let us know you are in your vehicle. A team member will come out to and have you fill out a history form if you have not already completed it via our website (https://www.valleyvetpet.com/forms/) under forms. After the form is filled out, our team member will collect your pet and the form.
- There are two parking spots next to a tent in the main parking lot.
- While you wait in your car, your pet will be examined. After the examination the veterinarian will call you to answer any questions you may have and to discuss treatment options.
- Once we have your permission any treatment will be provided.
- Upon completion we will bring your pet back to your car.
- If you are sick or have been exposed to someone who has been sick, please advise our staff of this when you make your appointment so we can discuss other arrangements.
CURBSIDE DROP OFF SERVICE: We encourage drop-offs as another option. The above protocol for dropping off your pet will be in effect. We will have you fill out a pet history form and sign a consent form. Please make sure we have a phone number for contacting you. A doctor will call to discuss exam findings and treatment recommendations and also set up a curbside pickup time. Payment can be made by credit card, cash or check.
Veterinarians are considered essential services during this statewide lockdown and we are adjusting our systems accordingly to best protect staff and clients yet provide the essential services and quality of care expected at Valley Veterinary Clinic. Please follow our guidelines to keep our staff and clients healthy! We are in this together! Follow us on Facebook (Valley Veterinary Clinic) to keep abreast of any changes.
We are FARMINGTON STRONG!
We love you our Valley Vet Family!
Dr. Alvarez, Dr. Woodson, Dr. Fraser, Dr. Mouton, Dr. Miranne and our dedicated Team
Like us on Facebook to keep up with Valley Vet Clinic and the corona virus: Valley Veterinary Clinic